CHA FILS DES ETOILES, 2021
Limited edition of 8 copies
- Techniques used: Embroidery
- Edition : Limited edition of 8 copies
- Support : Canvas stretched on a frame
- Dimensions: 43.5 cm x 43.5 cm
- Signature : Works signed by hand by the artist and stamped by VANGART
- Authentication: Sold with certificate of authenticity and possible NFT certification
- Framing: American black varnished wood box
lberto Vejarano aka Chanoir was born in 1976. He lives and works in Paris. In 1996, he entered the Parisian post-graffiti culture by creating his alter ego Chanoir. He then invented the systematic metamorphosis of his logotype.
He studied at the Beaux Arts in Paris with Jean-Michel Alberola. In 2002, with his diploma in hand, he explored the pictorial adaptations for children of European literature by America and Japan. He stages the different mythologies of cartoons in a globalized culture. He participated in "L'humour dans l'art" and then assisted François Boirond for the exhibition "La beauté" in Avignon.
He directed the documentary "Murs libres" about the Barcelona street art scene.
Join our community of collectors
And be warned in advance of the release of the works